New Babylon

After that horrendous incident in which my no-face uncle attempted to dishonor me, I am looking for every opportunity to bury that recounting in my archives and never look back. I have since moved back to DC and have made plans to get my life together, once again; but if I've learned nothing else, I know to leave out the details of my plans for now, because of Murphy's Law. It intensifies when I talk too much. So, it's been nice to get back to work on art again. I'm still learning how to make decent land/cityscapes, but each one is getting better than the last. I see where I could've done better, for instance, the two tallest buildings are near the center of the composition- if I was thinking more about the flow of the design- I would have thought to put them off to the sides. But I never know how it's going to turn out, to be honest, so I'm proud of it anyway. This is the scene when Roxy first wakes up after being "rescued".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)