On the Lo


"So...This is Loran. I'm impressed."
"Itachi said he'd be here 45 minutes ago... I wonder if he even left y-"
"MMF!!!"
"OMG you scared me!" *apology smooch*

"Itachi, they'll see us..." *blushblush* "No they won't...Promise..." *giggles*
"You look so pretty... " "Aw bae" "But you didn't wear the dress..."  *heavy breathing* "I-I'll wear it next time" "Promise?" "I swear!"


I mean, I hate to disappoint. The backdrop was from Loran, in The Lost Tower movie and when I first saw it I fell in love with this place. I wished I could see it for myself. So Itachi met up with me for a date *blushes*. we're taking it slow....ish.... Something thrilling about hide and seeky gettin a little freaky on the low in a public palace LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

Priya Terry (MisSwan)