No Face Preta

Tonight my uncle and I had a fight.

I was sitting in the basement as per usual and it's like 10PM and I'm watching Naruto with my headphones on. He calls me and proceeds to come down the stairs. So I take my headphones out and he asks if I'm doing okay. I tell him I'm fine while my aunt is trying to stop him from coming down to bother me in the first place.

He then proceeds to tell me I'm intruding upon his space and that all my space is his space so that I need to leave. It's apparent that his logic is incalculably flawed so I opt not to dance around the reality since it's clearly about disrespect in the most primal troglodyte form. But this makes me a monster, which he's quick to tell me how ugly I am and how I'll never get a man because of my attitude and  that a woman should know her place with the wavering shakiness of a leaf.

He's being totally aggressive, so I stand, from my seated position because he's getting in my face now and pointing in my face and I just put my hand up to MY face so as to create a barrier and tell him not to touch me or my stuff because none of it is his.

This is how brazen an idiot can really be. He bucks at me, like he's going to hit me. I make a joke saying I'll take one for the team and call the cops if he doesn't want to call them himself. Then proceed to do so, because he still won't leave me alone. After a very calm, and collected call to the 911 where I explain exactly this and he's n the background shouting how ugly I am and still trying to advance on my person while I'm explaining on the phone, the lady says she'll send out a unit.

Then he grabs my hands and proceeds to grapple them behind me, I assume in an attempted rape, because he didn't punch me like a man, but I didn't scream, I just  kinda overpowered him in the struggle.... silently, until i was throwing metal folding chairs at him and then  my aunt came back and I shouted to her he just started a fight with me, that quick, in that time and it was over just as quick.

I went out and sat in my car for a long time thinking about who to call, where to go and what to do, because it's been over an hour and the cops never showed up and when I call them to follow up and tell them that I called them to prevent a fight in the first place, that they never. NEVER showed up to even check on the call for, I had to consider my life position for a moment.

I called my cousin, but I'm still at unrest. So for that reason I think everyone should know about this no-face preta.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)