Nocturnal Scripture



Hey! It's been a while, but I'm back on the radar and have officially decided to start a webcomic. I've began writing the story and making character sheets. This is the first one, it's gonna be colored and there is MUCH MUCH more to come but I'm gonna DO IT! I'm gonna make a webcomic. It's gonna take a while before it's up because there is much work to be done but this blog will be updated as frequently as I can develop it. First chracter sketch is one of the main ones. Teehee. Enjoy.

Comments

GentlemanGezzy said…
Sweet. A new web comic I stick with from the beginning. :-D
keisha said…
see now what u need to do is create a character based off me to be his love interests so we can live happily ever after, HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~ lmao XD
Maharani said…
I know, isn't he delectable?

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)