Call Me "Goddess"

This came about after a particularly enlightening and bittersweet epiphany I had about my ex. I was mad, still am mad... and I kind of ripped him a new asshole. The first image I made was a lot more gory, bloody and... scribbly. After I calmed down a bit, I was able to articulate more clearly with my pencil. I am at a point where I can accept that this person no longer holds any qualities that would endear them to me. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to have ZERO integrity, but I assure you, they do EXIST! I sincerely hope that you, reader, never have to deal with wishy-washy, flip-flop, ambivalent hypocrites who would sell their souls just for the opportunity to bask in the glow of people who would leave them to do the same thing if given the opportunity. I digress.

Please enjoy Daray's generously plump cleavage to this song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)