Rockalanche


One more sketch! Just one more! I've been a busy little bee so maybe I'll sit down and actually try coloring one of these bad-boys. Honestly, I fear I've lost my touch. It's been so long since I've fully rendered anything' but that's no excuse for not trying. Anyway, here's my favorite earthbender, Ms. Toph Beifong, at about 16 years old. I tried to make her somewhat realistic in features. Still not happy with that foot, but this was an ambitiious angle for me, so oh well.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY! I hope you all had at least a few good days off from work due to Sandy's nonsense. It wasn't so bad here. It just rained for 2 days and I'm glad that's over becauseI dunno about you clowns, but I'M going trick-or-treating! "But Rhonda," you say "aren't you old as fuck?" Why yes, imaginary blog reader, it so happens that I am, BUT I have the opportunity to borrow somebody's kids and use them as an excuse to get free. mothafuckin'. candy. BOOYAH! I'ma make it rain JOLLY RANCHERS IN THIS BITCH! Here's my costume... yeah I'm kind of a creeper. Enjoy :)

Oh hai there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)