Hello! My name is Peaches

According to my blogging habits here, it would seem as if I have been unproductive. That's not entirely true. I've begun something of a social experiment on Instagram with my 3D model Peaches.

 She is obviously not real, but when I first began posting pictures on Instagram, the  idea was to fool people into thinking she was and following her for sexy pictures like most thot and thirst trap models on Instagram. On the other hand she keeps a Tumblr blog of her daily doings, in which it is more obvious that she isn't real. I have only been doing this for about 2 weeks. I have gained about 40 followers on Instagram which is not bad, but for the first part of this experiment I didn't link to the Tumblr blog (in which you can obviously see she's a 3D model) Yesterday I posted the blog link within the Instagram and I wonder if I linked the blog on Instagram prematurely. I wanted people to think she was real at least until I got a few thousand followers but maybe they will find the novelty appealing in following her on Tumblr. So far its random and quotidian in its content, but that is going to change soon. I have to stay on top of it though. At some point I will animate her so she will appear to post videos too. I think that might have a bigger draw.



The most irritating part of keeping her blog is having to proofread it and break English to make her sound more ratchet. I actually have to sit there and literally "incorrect" words to fit her personality. SMDH. I hope she blows up and gets internet famous and makes me some money somehow, lol.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)