WTF

Somebody tell me why people like to try me?  Do I just have a giant sign on my forehead saying "fuck with me"? This seems to be a recurring thing.  When I was working at staples it seemed like people sought me out specifically because I had a face that demanded they try and ruin my day.

So I get on the bus,  find a seat,  sit down. Some snaggle-tooth, ghetto, asswipe walks up to me and is staring at me kinda weird.  So I Scooch over,  assuming he wants to sit next to me. And he does, but he's still staring so I take my headphones out and ask "did you say something?" And he says " CAN I SIT HERE?!" like I vehemently offended him even though he's asking me this while his ass is in the seat. I just cut my eyes at him and gave him a "fuck off" look before returning to my music.

The end?  No. I'm occupying the  least amount of space possible because I already have decided this man's a bag of dicks and he's sitting with his legs wide open. He bumps my leg any I throw a malicious sideways glance, dripping of ire. He sees it.  And decides I'm gonna just flap my legs back and forth because I am one of the lowest forms of an example of an evolved human being and need some sort of attention to feel validated.  I just stood up and said "excuse me", he didn't move.  I said it again and he says " Oh,  you getting off? " I didn't.  I sat in the seat directly across the aisle.  Because fuck you.  That's why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)