The First Encounter (15 years later)

You seriously trust this woman?
I hate that preparing this render took the better part of the day. Between loading and dressing the figures and then trying to get the poses and lighting right, it just ended up being really time consuming. That being said, I do love how it came out. When I seriously begin to pursue a narrative comic I think I will go with a total 3D style for this story which still has no name. Anyway, I wanted to remake an old work just to remind my 32-year-old self that the child in me is still alive and well as she always was. I enjoy the 3D aesthetic, but I don't want to lose my digital painting style, so I have decided that The Renegades will maintain a composite look, with both painted and 3D elements, while this one and possibly one other fantastical story I have been working on and off forever will be mainly 3D. I really like how it turned out after all! ^_^

Of course we must give respect to the original! LOL I think it's a nice upgrade, and the spirit of the original image is still intact :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

Priya Terry (MisSwan)