An Explanation

I go outside. Sometimes...
I owe you guys something. It's been like 2 weeks since I last posted. Don't worry, I haven't fallen off, so much as I just got really busy. I'm juggling a lot between my 2 jobs, and Pali classes I attend twice a week at the Buddhist Vihara. This past weekend I went to Miami with one of my jobs and as fun as it was (TOO much damn fun) It kinda threw a wrench in my schedule because I only took one shift off of work to accommodate the trip. I basically just rolled off the plane and tumbled through this work-week, too exhausted to get anything accomplished other than sleep between my regular working hours and since I'm actually making up the shift I took off, my weekend will be short too. But enough with the excuses, I'm not looking for your pity! You want art, right? I've been working on a couple of things: namely coloring the character designs for the Tiger and the Dragon and also a little side piece, so have a little patience! GAWD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)