My Little Ponies Humans

Pinkie Pie
Rainbow Dash
Rarity & Opal
Twilight Sparkle & Spike 
Apple Jack
Fluttershy

You thought I fell off, didn't you? Ahh! NOPE!I just didn't have access to a scanner. It's been kind of a weird few weeks. I've been busy managing clients, and sometimes even going on social outings and generally getting a life *applause* Thank You, Thank You! It's not because I actually HAVE a life...but ... I just don't have any good games to play right now-and I'm caught up on all my shows at the moment >:\ Anyways, one of the side effects of this down time is productivity! I've taken the liberty of drawing some "fanart", and I use that term very loosely. The drawings are of the main 6 characters  of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. But as humans. Hey. Don't judge me. IT's a GOOD SHOW!!! Anyways I drew my little  humans haha. I'll definitely be coloring these at some point!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)