Epiphany

I had an epiphany today. I feel like a weight has been lifted from my heart and I'm going to be okay. Thanks to all my friends and family who lent me a shoulder to cry on. But most of all I thank GOD. The internal struggle was too much to bear at times and no matter what anyone said, I couldn't get past that. On the darkest days when I felt like I didn't have the strength to even breathe, god gave me the strength to push on. Anyone who knows me knows I'm not a super religious person but I will say I've always had faith. I've never been one to discount the belief in a higher power or intelligence, whether its one being, a collection of many, a spirit, the tao or karma- I don't know and I don't claim to but whatever god is and GOD definitely IS. He/she/it is great in my book. Faith truly does heal and I feel blessed to have experienced it.

Comments

Keisha said…
you're not religious, you're spiritual.

you're religion would be agonostic (if you are unsure about god/he/she/it/them)

im agonsitic but im spiritual because i believe there is a higher power but i don't know what it is and i don't care to find out.
Maharani said…
Yeah I guess agnostic is the closest fit. I just can't get with organized religion. I just feel like no one
human being can tell me what god is because it's different for everybody.

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)