Sticky Sweet

Here's one more Boogie to feast your eyes on. Im done with her, for now. IMVU is making me lazy and HOB is taking up more of my time than I care to admit. It's so fun though! I have more to show, but I just don't have a scanner :'( so once I get one, you guys will be bombarded with sketches, since, after all, it is a "SKETCH" blog. and I would've shown step-by -step for the last few submissions only- since I have no scanner- they were done in photoshop, from scratch. I FINALLY CONQUERED THE DEMON THAT IS DRAWING WITH MY WACOM TABLET!! It still sucks not to have a hard copy tho, so I learned alot but I'm gonna stick to paper. End here unless you wanna hear Rhonda rants. This sketchblog does kinda double as a diary.

I have a 2 hour commute to work every day on the metro and I just recently started taking my sketchbook along to occupy the time. ANYbody who knows intimately about the daily metro nuisance of nosy people invading your personal space (my DC and NY people) can probably relate to this shit. But do people think it's, like, cool to stand directly over you, hovering and watching you draw? It doesn't bother some people, but it friggin' bothers me. They're watching me INTENTLY- Like I can understand if someone want's to peek at what I'm doing or whatever, but damn, to stand up over me, or sitting next to me leaning over so far that i can feel your hot ass breath. Dont people have ANYTHING better that they could be doing? It's so ANNOYING! Plus they're watching all the mistakes, erasing and tedium. Ugh. I hope they enjoyin the damn show, cuz that makes one of us. I've even gotten on the train with the intent of being far away from everybody else, in a single seat, alone. The trains here never get sardine packed like the ones in DC, so why the hell do people make it a POINT to come and see wtf I'm doin'?! HM?

Anyway, that was just an observation I wanted to share with you all. This post is really long... Ok.. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)