New Babylon, MMDLI

WHOO! Man this was a challenge. I've always been really so bad with cityscapes. It's  one thing to draw people, but buildings and lighting over landscapes takes on different properties. Anyway this is gonna be the cover for The Renegades which is projected to be published and released in e-book format by Labor day!!!

 I don't think it's quite finished yet, but I dunno... its pretty close. This is supposed to be the view of the city from Caduceon when Roxy first wakes up and sees it from the balcony. That being said, I wanted to add the balcony probably at the bottom of the picture with her standing with her back facing the viewer. But so far, I'm satisfied with it :) Yey for getting out of my comfort zone!

I made a page on Legendaery with all the character descriptions and in the meantime I'm working editing and made a kickstarter for some funds to print actual paperback books! What fun!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

Priya Terry (MisSwan)