Fucking Mondays...

I'm super emo today. I don't know why. There is no particular reason to be sad other than my mind repeatedly taking me to sad memories. Maybe it's because it's raining. Maybe it's because I don't really have anybody to talk to who will just listen. Maybe it's because it's Monday. I dunno, but I'm feeling very heavy today. I didn't even want to get out of bed. I was contemplating calling in sick to work before a tiny voice inside simply said "Kick today in the fucking teeth." So I got up, got dressed, and drudged my ass to work amidst the hazy grey monotonous blur of the mundane and dull sense of ennui that is life sometimes. Cheers to angsty purple prose and here's to better days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

Priya Terry (MisSwan)