Comet Course




I'm thinking I might do like 8-12 style frames to show more of the actual storyboard  on each of these. I dunno yet. My primary objective was to establish style rather than the actual story, but I figured I might as well kill 2 birds with one stone. I have pretty much seen the these in my head from beginning to end every time I hear the songs that paint them in my mind. I hope to actually animate them one day, but in the meantime it just kinda makes sense to  do as many storyboard/style frames as I can. So here's a VERY rough draft of Comet Course by Flying Lotus. I wanted to wait until they were colored to post them, but I like to post as frequently as possible. Hopefully next time I post, all these bad boys will be all cleaned up and colored.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)