My Muse

So let me kinda, sorta try to explain... I've been really uninspired for a while. You can see that if you just look at 2013's archive. You can't make inspiration happen, it just does, and I would get a spurt once in a blue moon. HOWEVER, I am coming to realize that apparently I have to feel "emotions and shit" to be inspired because all this production that has taken place since around late November can be traced back to a single source. I was perfectly content and happy before then and something happened that ruffled my feathers. Not only this, but looking in the archive at last year, I noticed a similar surge of sketches happened right after a previous encounter with the same person.

I wasn't fully aware of what it meant until this drawing occurred. It was kicking the shit out of my mind to come out. I literally could not focus. I have other shit I specifically need to be working on but I couldn't continue until I got this out.

Picture's pretty self explanatory without the need of going into detail. Even in my utter dissatisfaction with the ambivalent nature of our "friendship", I can legitimately credit this person as my muse. I still don't fully understand specifically what it is that is reflected in him that I admire, but the drawing power is strong enough that he's my proverbial carrot on a stick; always just out-of-fucking-reach . *sigh*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)