Blood Sugar

Happy New Year, all! I think this will  be a good year! Blood Sugar is yet another project I've begun working on at my leisure (kinda) I say kinda because it's really good practice and I don't know how committed to it I really am at this point. My men are starting to look like MEN! Oh my gosh! I started another plot with the help of my little sister who is 'bout that life. I said to her one day "Brittney, help me come up with a story." and she proceeded to weave a tale that included mob bosses, drugs, murder and prostitution. I was just like.... "WHY ARE YOU SO RATCHET?!" lol but its nice to have a fresh perspective on things, and since I NEVER would've even thought to write about this kind of stuff, it was somewhat intriguing. I tweaked her original version though, it was too raw for me. LOL So let me introduce you to the main characters.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)