My Illustrated Wishlist #1

Harem Hottie
Turquoise Sadiddy
Soooo I've been doing this for as long as I've been shopping online. I'll find a cluster of shit I'd like to put together, but I don't know exactly what it would look like, so I'll make a little sketch comp of myself wearing the separate items.  Lately I've been going on binges on Ebay and Etsy and I have so many collected favorites and saved sellers that it is boiling over inside of me. Eventually I'll actually buy the shit, but for now, I have to release this raging need for hoarding looks just so I can keep my head, LOL. I should  probably just get a pinterest like a normal human being... But being that I am a fucking weirdo this is what I do. I'm totally buying this stuff... as soooon as I get some monies... ._. There will be more to come....Lots more. I know! I know! I have a problem! DON'T JUDGE ME! T_T

Comments

Jammi said…
This is cool and it feels productive, you'really actually drawing and illustrating after you figure out what you want.

On pinterest you just end up losing hours pinning things you'll probably never buy/do, lol.
Maharani said…
I guess so! I never looked at it that way! LOL You're a doll!

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)