Kayli's Outfits (Back on track)


Sorry for the ridiculous delay. As I said, I've been kinda distracted. Anyway Now I'm back. Kayli's more in touch with nature, so that is why her wardrobe is more muted earth tones as opposed to Niyati's colorful and outgoing personality, which shines through her clothes. She is a very skilled hunter and fighter. Since she was mentored by her father, she has a very masculine personality. She is unaware of her sexuality which is why she won't hesitate to wear skimpy clothing because she doesn't know what the big deal about her humongous breasts are. She can be very unintentionally candid to a point where it's as vicious as it is adorable because she is just that clueless. And she can whup your ass. Thats Kay in a nutshell :) It's great doing these, because as I make their clothes the character really kinda starts to develop a personality as I make each outfit, like a facet of their personalities. They start coming to life. Anyway, I'm off to bed. Laterz.

Comments

JaiaLeia said…
Wow.... these are HOT, Ronni!
Maharani said…
Thanks Jaia! II thnk my favorite one is the forest outfit... I dunno. I like teh desert one too.. When you gonna come out with the next chapter of your epic?!

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)