Update


Lately I have been extremely busy. Between looking for a job, my current job, comissions and freelance, I can barely find the time to scan and post half all the stuff I've produced. At least I'm being productive. I don't thinkI mentioned it in this blog but all my followers on Deviantart know that my New year's resolution was to be more productive after making a 2009 meme and seeing that i had absolutely nothing for the month of June. Anyway, I guess I just wanted to take the time to say that I've kept my resolution so far. I'm usually good for that though. Last year it was to get in shape and I got diesel enough to rip a phone book in half with my bare hands. True Story. But that's neither here nor there. Anyway, I gotta say- The weather is MISERABLE here! I thought it never rained in Southern California, but it seems like that's all its done since I GOT here! I mean it was storming earlier! Thunder and lightning! WTF I moved away from the east coast for mudslides, earthquakes and brush fires, dont gimme this thunderstorm bullshit!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)