Forgotten Sketches




I completely forgot about these. They're about a year old. I was particularly impressed with the ones of Niyati and Nina. The Niyati sketch because I never sketch very loosely, I think when I sketched this I was just doing enough to get my point across and I moved on to do reference drawings, but I'm surprised that I (being the perfectionist I am) would sketch like that. I like it , it looks so dynamic. The Nina sketch just looks really good proportionately and technically. I don't know why I didn't use that image instead of the one I did use for the Pink Kitty picture. I'm guessing they were done around the same time because she looks pissed. Anyway, the last image was me trying to literally break through a period of artist's block..I think i was playing a lot of Guild Wars at the time. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)