The Cat's Meow



I have begun writing yet another story. My old chars had a story that was always floating around in my head but I never typed it up. Well now I am doing just that. The way things are going I might have to start a webcomic. DON'T HOLD ME TO IT THOUGH!
So yeah, here I have a sketch of Nina, yet again(what can I say? She's my muse) but this time it's not just gonna be a pretty picture. I even made the background first *gasp* :-O

This sketch has already moved on into a work in progress and it'll be a narrative illustration of something that happens in the story. Mmm, Nina you are the pink kitty cat's pajamas.

P.S. Yes, She is a stripper, but see how i censored it for the kids? See there? My art is totally kid friendly! No parental guidance necessary :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)