Kayli 3.0

A re-visitation of my long-hair-don't-care elven warrior chickie, Kayli. She usually has a braid, for fighting purposes, because all that wild loose hair is hazardous in a brawl, especially when your opponent is losing. I know I have been saying this for years but I'm thinking of beginning a webcomic of this epic saga as well as The Renegades series, simply because now I will be able to kick out these pages in a timely fashion. I have a bad habit of starting some projects and leaving them incomplete and I didn't want to start drawing weekly comic pages and then get lazy and not be able to keep up. BUT with 3D models, I dont have to keep drawing the same thing over and over, which saves me a lot of time and effort in the end. I can draw. I know this. You know this. But I'm lazy. I know this, You know this. EVERYBODY KNOWS NOW! I no longer have any shame about it, because she looks good, right? Would you read a comic that looked like this? I already know the answer is yes, don't bullshit me. LOL I'll obviously put my little flair into it. For instance, certain elements will still be drawn in, but All the major and tedious things I hate drawing *coughcough* backgrounds *coughcough* will no longer be an issue. I have written and re-written their title-less story only a gajillion times  since I was like 16-17-ish. But now I'm finally starting to get somewhere. It's gonna be epic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)