Photomanip "Pretty in Purple"


I initially sat down in front of the computer and began with a completely different project, but after like 5 minutes I got frustrated and worked myself into a tizzy when i couldn't execute the image like I wanted. So in order to pass the time, I chose a random stock photo from my resources library and just went to town. Granted, the photo was already touched up to some degree. But this girl just looked so plain to me, so i chose her and took her from looking plain to bangable. What do you think? An improvement or no?

Comments

I think she def looks more bangable but you can tell the hair is shopped or whatever program you used pretty easily. It also isn't as curly on the right side as the left side. looks good though. oh yeah, and her belly button is too close to her box.

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)