No Excuses

I know I have no excuse for being MIA for the entire month of September. I don't have any sketches to show. I'm disappointed in that, but I'm trying to set some things in motion that I've had some trouble getting organized. I'm the worst at time management, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because I am honestly very bad at organizing and prioritizing my thoughts when I'm overwhelmed with tasks I'm trying to accomplish. Anyway, I'm gonna have a sketch up by Saturday if it kills me.

 

On a side note-

I don't wanna put my ex on blast or anything, but I'm gonna say this because if for any reason I ever need to be reminded why we should never get back together under any earthly circumstances in this dimension of reality it should be this:

 He and his new gf (the one he swore up and down he didn't want to be with) picked up, moved to Philadelphia, with no prospect of employment and then he called me shamelessly asking me for money to fund his new life. Take a moment to really let that sink in...

Luke 23:34
I am moving forward resolutely with no more regrets or sadness simply because it has become crystal clear and cosmically reinforced that I had NO BUSINESS with a person like this in the first place. My mistake

To my ex: On the off chance that you somehow see this and you feel guilty or ashamed, that's good. That means there's hope for you. If not, oh well. Good luck with life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)