Late!Late!Late!

I know I'm supposed to be doing portfolio stuff, but I owe a few favors. First and foremost I agreed to be a part of this priject MONTHS ago for a picture book of Alice in Wonderland. It's a massive collaborative effort under Neoflux Productions and all I had to do was one page.. In black and white. I know I'm terrible! i did it in color for myself and then desaturated it for the book. Because I lurv colors! Anyway this is my passage:


'...and even if my head would go through, 'thought poor Alice, 'it would be of very

little use without my shoulders. Oh, how I wish I could shut up like a telescope!

I think I could, if I only know how to begin.’ For, you see, so many out-of-the-way

things had happened lately, that Alice had begun to think that very few things indeed

were really impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)