Klare (clean lines)



Vectory goodness. I'm about to turn in for the night. This is the last comission, after this I should be back on track with personal projects.

I kinda feel like she looked a lot more badass when she was drawn in pencil. I don't now if it was the grittiness or the dynamic motion of sketch lines or what, but now that everything is all cleaned up she doesnt look nearly as vicious to me for some reason. I dunno maybe I've just been looking at it too long. What do you think, imaginary blog reader?

Comments

Jammi said…
*stops lurking*

I gotta agree with you on the clean lines. She's still pretty bad ass, imo, but after seeing the sketch and the cleaned up version I think the sketch lines and maybe the rougher lines, look of it added to it.
Maharani said…
OH MY GOD! Do you watch my blog!?!? *cries with joy. I thought I was talking to myself!
Jammi said…
lmao, yeah, I found you on deviantart and then you posted you had a blog and yeah, lol, I don't really know what to say so I just lurk be envious, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)