Shotgun


I started this last night. It's Sequoia and her best friend's big brother, Osan. < (Unless you wanna continue reading useless fluff and Rhonda rants you can stop here.)

Before I left home to come to California I went through a lot of stuff to make sure I packed only the necessities, When I did I found SO much of my old stuff, OLD stories I had printed out and thought here gone forever and old sketches of my characters. I once had a plot for them all but its's not easy to fit like 22 people into a single plot, so in the later years I drew them less and wrote about them less, but they're resurfacing again recently. SO with all that fluff, (I JUST WANTED TO SHARE!!!) These are 2 of them and they all had these complicated plots. LOL So..here goes... Sequoia has been crushing on Osan since they were kids and her best friend, Opal, knows this but never really advocated her talking to him because Osan is a manwhore. One of the other girls they are aquainted with, a loose latina girl named Anita, already dug her claws in him, but that didn't devalue him to Sequoia, if anything it just made her more persistent< (or so I read and SAW in my old story and drawings that I had forgotten about) Anita was having a hard time keeping Osan to herself as they were just 'friends with benefits' anyway and Sequoia was gaining ground with him. In the end- there is none to speak of. But this image being a continuation of all that- it looks like she's succeeding. So I guess the big question is will she be able to keep his attention to herself or will she have to struggle with his womanizing ways?Only time will tell...

I think I'll color this one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neon Hot Nights in Tiki City

The Great Divide

Priya Terry (MisSwan)